Cranberry Fluff is the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any great meal. A simple, easy and kid friendly recipe that has been around for generations!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a food processor, dice cranberries.
- In a large bowl, combine cranberries, marshmallows.
- Now there are two ways to do this Salad.
- The old fashioned overnight way, and the new same day way.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here