CHRISTMAS OREO POPS
- 1 package of your favorite Oreos
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate
- 48 black pearl sprinkles
- 24 orange jimmie sprinkles I just pick them out of funfetti sprinkles
- 3-4 bags miniature oreos
- Optional: vegetable oil makes the white chocolate easier to work with
- Lollipop sticks
- Gently separate the oreos by slowly twisting them apart. (Some will break, it's okay, just try to be gentle)
- Separate the white chocolate into 3 parts (this is to keep it from getting hard while you decorate) and place each section in a microwave safe bowl.
- If using chocolate chips add about 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil (more if needed to thin it even more).
- Melt in 20 second bursts in the microwave (Microwave 20 seconds, stir 20 seconds, etc.)
- Be patient when melting and stir well in between bursts to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here