Chocolate Mint Leaves
Incredibly fresh tasting and oh so pretty, chocolate mint leaves make a natural, healthy and delicious dessert.
- 1 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 20 large fresh mint leaves
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave, in 30-second intervals, stirring after each microwave session.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the mint leaves with the melted chocolate on both sides.
- Read full recipe >> click here