CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1 3/4 cup ground graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 18 strawberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 8 oz 56% dark chocolate, melted
- Combine ground graham crackers and melted butter. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into each mini cheesecake mold cavity. Use a tamper or cocktail muddler to pack crust into mold. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar while the machine runs on slow. Add eggs and yolk one at a time. Scrape down bowl as needed to ensure thorough mixing.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here