Easy to make delicious caramel buttercream in just a few minutes. Perfect for topping cupcakes, layer cakes or special celebration cakes.
- 150 g butter soft at room temperature
- 150 g icing sugar
- 150 g caramel sauce you can use ready made or make your own using my recipe – you’ll need 1 batch.
- Cut the butter (150g) into cubes and then beat it (by hand or with an electric mixer on a low speed) until soft.
- Beat in the icing sugar (150g) (I do this a tablespoon at a time to avoid it flying everywhere and covering my kitchen).
- Get full recipe >> Click Here