Broccoli Cheese Bites
This is my favorite way to get my kids to eat their veggies because the broccoli is disguised so well, they don’t even realize they’re eating something healthy. They LOVE them! We like to eat them dipped in ranch as an after school snack.
- 16 ounces cooked broccoli
- 1 cup of italian bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Thaw 16 ounces of broccoli (or cook fresh broccoli until soft), and chop into small pieces.
- Combine your broccoli, 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs, 1-2 cups of cheese, 3 eggs, and the seasoning of your choice (I used about half a teaspoon of garlic salt) into a large bowl.
- Mix together well with a spoon, or just go for it and use your hands.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here