Apple Grilled Cheese
Apple Grilled Cheese is perfect for fall! Smokey gouda cheese melted between tart granny smith apples is savory and delicious!
- 4 slices of fresh crusty bread I like sourdough!
- 1 granny smith apple peeled and sliced thinly
- 6 slices smoked or regular Gouda cheese
- Heat your skillet over medium heat. Assemble the sandwiches: bread, 1.5 slices cheese, apple slices, 1.5 slices cheese, then top bread. Repeat for second. Butter top slice of bread.
- To view full recipe >> Click Here