TEXAS TRASH (WARM BEAN DIP)
Creamy bean dip packed with flavor and topped with all sorts of ooey gooey cheese, baked to dipping perfection. I could make a meal out of this dip!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans of refried beans - I use Old El Paso Spicy Fat Free
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Taco Seasoning packet
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer, whip together cream cheese, beans, taco seasoning and sour cream until smooth.
- Spread into a 9x13 EZ Foil® by Hefty® Bakeware Pan.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here