SKINNY CAJUN SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA
- 8 ounces (225g) pasta (I used linguine, use whatever you like)
- 1 pound shrimp (shelled)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions in a large pot of boiling water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Toss the shrimp with the olive oil and the cajun seasoning. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes, flipping once, until they are completely pink. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook, stirring for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Read More >> Click Here