REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Dip
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter at room temp.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups chopped mini REESE'S cups
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in the cream cheese and cream together again, about 2 minutes. Your cream cheese must be soft in order to mix in well.
- Add the peanut butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, salt and vanilla and then mix again until everything is well incorporated
- Get full recipe >> Click Here