- 1 bottom round roast (find one that will fit your slow cooker)
- salt & pepper
- 1 28 ounce bag of honey gold potatoes
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (10.5 ounce cans)
- 4 large garlic cloves - chopped
- 1 yellow onion - chopped
- 3 springs of fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon of dried
- Rub your roast with 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Place the roast in your slow cooker. (fat side up)
- Cut your potatoes in half and toss them in. (No need to peel them!)r
- Toss in your carrots and your chopped onion and chopped garlic.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your mushroom soup and beef broth.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here