Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups in Easy Squares
These low carb and sugar free chocolate topped peanut butter cup squares are an easy to make alternative to the famous peanut butter cup candy.
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 2/3 cup low carb whey protein powder , vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1/2 cup natural sugar-free peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons natural sugar-free peanut butter
- Line an 11×7 baking dish with waxed paper.
- In medium bowl, mix the butter, whey protein powder, erythritol, stevia and peanut butter together.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Read more >> Click Here