Juicy Lucy Burger
Famous Juicy Lucy Burger of Twin Cities fame, cheese stuffed ground beef patty, with or without jalapeños, cooked on the stovetop or grill.
- 2 lbs ground beef (preferably chuck)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- Pickled jalapeño slices (optional)
- 4 brioche hamburger buns (or regular buns)
- Optional toppings for serving, such as lettuce, tomato and onion
- To the ground beef, add Worcestershire, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Divide beef into eight equal portions and form gently into balls.
- One portion at a time, place ball on piece of plastic wrap, fold over, and flatten into a disk with your hands. It doesn't have to be perfect, but they should all be the same size patties.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here