HOW TO MAKE HAMBURGER CASSEROLE
Looking for easy casserole recipes? Make the best hamburger casserole recipe you will ever need.
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 lbs of ground beef browned
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese we used a colby jack mix, but cheddar would be great too
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef and set aside
- Peel and slice potatoes and set aside. We use this easy mandoline slicer to cut our potatoes quickly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here