HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS
Made with only 5 ingredients! This is a super easy granola bar recipe that you can customize with your favorite ingredients.
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey more if needed
- Optional: salt and cinnamon to taste
- Combine the oats, almond butter, almonds, chocolate chips and honey in a medium size bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add more honey if needed to hold shape and salt and cinnamon, to taste.
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper, allowing the paper to fall over the edges. Press the oat mixture into the pan.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here