Healthy Peanut Butter Granola
This Healthy Peanut Butter Granola is the perfect make-ahead breakfast recipe! With only 6 ingredients it's so easy to make! Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, oil free and vegan!
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick cooking oats*
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup for vegan
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a large cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, salt and cinnamon. Set aside
- In a microwave safe dish or on the stovetop, melt the peanut butter and honey (or maple syrup) together until smooth.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here