EASY TOMATO BRUSCHETTA WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
Entertaining has never been easier with this delicious, fresh and simple Italian appetizer. Try an easy tomato bruschetta with balsamic glaze today!
- 1 cup tomatoes, pitted and diced (about 4 roma tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced (about 1/4 red onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 loaf of French baguette, sliced into ½ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss to combine and store in the refrigerator for one hour (you don’t have to wait this long, but it is recommended to bring out all the flavours).
- Read more >> Click Here