EASY CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANAS
- Large bananas , 12
- Chocolate chips , 8 oz (about 1 cup)
- Coconut oil , 4 oz (about 1/2 cup)
- Popsicle sticks , 24
- Parchment paper
- Peel the bananas and cut each in half crosswise
- Insert a popsicle stick into each half
- Arrange bananas on a tray lined with parchment paper and freeze until frozen, about 3 to 4 hours.
- Just before removing bananas from the freezer, prepare the chocolate coating.
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here