DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNOWBALL COOKIES
These Double Chocolate Snowball Cookies are my most favorite Russian Teacake recipe yet! They're full of rich cocoa powder and chocolate chips - NUT FREE!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I used Special Dark, use your favorite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Additional powdered sugar for rolling (about 1 - 1 1/2 cups)
- Preaheat oven to 375°. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cocoa, and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add flour and salt and mix until the dough comes together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. If dough is too soft, chill it until you can work it easily with your hands.
- Read more >> Click Here