Crock Pot Chili & Sweet Cornbread
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 8x8 baking dish (or 8-inch round cast iron skillet) with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all your wet ingredients: honey, egg, butter, milk and water.
- In a separate bowl, combine all your dry ingredients: sugar, corn meal, flour, baking powder and salt. Give it a gentle stir with a fork to combine.
- While whisking, slowly add your dry ingredients to your wet until all combined.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here