Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
- 1 2 lb chuck roast
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp steak seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cups water
- 4 tsp Better than Bouillon concentrated beef stock
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 12 oz bag frozen egg noodles like Reames (smaller bag)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream optional
- Season both sides of chuck roast with steak seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Rub it in well.
- In a large skillet over high heat, add vegetable oil.
- Once oil is heated, add chuck roast. It should make a nice, loud sizzle when you put it in.
- Brown for about 2 minutes, then flip it over and brown the opposite side.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here