COPYCAT LEVAIN BAKERY DARK CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 cup unsalted cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup graulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder (try to use a premium brand for richer flavor)
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks or roughly chopped chocolate
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 410 F.
- In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here