COCONUT CREAM PIE CHIA OVERNIGHT OATS
Coconut Cream Pie Chia Overnight Oats are high protein overnight oats with chia seeds, Greek yogurt, and plenty of coconut. This is the healthy, delicious way to kickstart your morning!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups refrigerated coconut milk (such as So Delicious), or your favorite milk
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or your favorite sweetener
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Toasted coconut flakes, sliced almonds, or fruit, for topping (optional and not included in nutritional information)
- Place the oats, chia seeds, coconut milk, and maple syrup in a large bowl and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here