CINNAMON SUGAR QUICK BREAD RECIPE
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar divided
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x5" loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, 1 c. sugar, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk egg and oil. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ½ c. sugar with the cinnamon.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here