BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
This buffalo chicken dip is super creamy, extra cheesy and has the perfect amount of heat!
- 3 chicken breasts, boiled (about 1.5 lbs of chicken)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Frank's Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, DIVIDED
- 3/4 cup monterey jack cheese, DIVIDED
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, DIVIDED
- In a medium pot, boil chicken breasts until cooked through.
- Pulse in a food processor a few times to shred. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish. Set aside.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here