Decadent and delicious, this brownie pudding is a chocolate lover’s dream come true! An outer brownie shell hides molten chocolate pudding underneath. Yum!
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) cocoa powder (Dutch-process or regular; dark cocoa powder works great here)
- 1/2 cup (2.25 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs (9 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups (13 ounces) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons, 8 ounces) butter, melted
- Ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish (see note above) with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment), beat the eggs and sugar on medium speed for 5-7 minutes until very thick and light yellow in color. Don’t short the time on this step – it’s essential for the texture of the dessert.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here