Braised Beef Short Ribs with Gnocchi
A slow-cooked hearty ragu served with potato gnocchi.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lb. bone-in short ribs
- 2 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups dry red wine
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 bunch fresh sage leaves, about 6 leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 16 oz box Potato Gnocchi (Delallo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season beef short ribs with salt and pepper. Coat the bottom of the Dutch oven with olive oil and heat over medium high heat. Add the short ribs and brown them on all sides. Remove the ribs onto a paper-towel lined plate. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of the fat out of the pot.
- In a food processor, pulse the celery, carrots, and onion until it is a rough chop. Add the veggies to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here