Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 3 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 cup shredded carrots (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves (large)
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3/4 cup of the shredded carrots, garlic, ginger and salt, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add turkey and brown until crumbly, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
- Arrange turkey mixture evenly on lettuce leaves.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup shredded carrots.
- Get full recipe click here