SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH CHICKEN
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup (low sodium preferred)
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix -OR- ¼ cup homemade ranch seaoning
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup finely diced sweet red bell pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese, cut in small cubes
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix soup and ranch seasoning in the crock of a 5-7 quart slow cooker.
- Gradually add the water, stirring so it doesn't get lumpy.
- Stir in the red pepper.
- Add the chicken, cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, high 3-5 hours.
- About ½ hour before the minimum cook time, add the cubed cream cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
- Get full recipe Click Here