Penne With Spinach & Chicken Sausage
- 1 package Al Fresco Chicken Sausage sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 whole cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion diced
- 1 box of whole wheat penne boiled until al dente
- 1 jar of your favorite red pasta sauce
- 2 cups washed baby spinach
- Boil pasta until al dente In a large skillet, sautee garlic, onion, and tomato
- Add in chicken sausage and cook until slightly browned.
- Add in spinach and cook for about 1 minute Add in drained pasta, and then full jar of sauce Mix and serve warm.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here