Lasagna With A Twist
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 1/2 teaspoon dri oregano leaves, crush
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded, about 8 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package rotini pasta, cook and drain
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce and oregano.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cheeses in medium bowl. Combine 1/2 of the pasta with 1/2 of the sauce mixture and evenly place on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Evenly spread cheese mixture over pasta, then top with remaining pasta and sauce.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here