Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4 or one thigh per family member)
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (La Choy or Tamari wheat-free are gluten free)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker (if using a 6-quart, this will cook faster. Check after 3 hours on high, 5 hours on low).
- Put the chicken into your cooker. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, then pour evenly over the top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4
- get full recipe Click Here