HAM, ONION, EGG, & CHEESE BREAKFAST BOMBS
- 3 tablespoons cooked onion diced
- 4 ounces sharp yellow cheddar cubed
- 3 tablespoons Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham
- 3 whole eggs scrambled
- 1 package crescent dough unwrapped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease your muffin tin.
- Add your crescent dough to 8 muffin tin slots.
- Add an even amount of scrambled eggs to each crescent triangle.
- Add an even amount of onion to each, and then repeat with the ham.
- Add a chunk or two of cheddar to each crescent.
- Wrap up corners of the crescent to form a ball. They do not have to be fully covered. The muffin tin will help them keep their shape.
- Get Full Recipe click here