Fiesta Chicken Crockpot Recipe
- 4 chicken breast (frozen or raw)
- 1 packet Fiesta Ranch dip (by the salad dressing)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can corn not drained
- 1 block cream cheese
- Cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or 6 on low. Shred with forks and eat over rice with tortillas.
- If using the Instant Pot, use raw chicken. Cover the chicken with the ingredients listed. Press the poultry button then add 5 minutes to cook the chicken for a total of 20 minutes (some prefer 25 minutes).
- The Instant Pot will release the pressure.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here