Hattie B’s version of this traditional fried chicken side tastes like coleslaw should: crunchy, a little creamy, and with enough vinegar to keep it bright. Best of all: It will help put out the fire.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ medium green cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- ½ medium red cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled; julienned or grated
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, celery seeds, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to combine.
- Add green and red cabbage and carrots to dressing and toss to coat.
- Get full recipes click here