CHOCOLATE CHIP ALMOND BISCOTTI RECIPE
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat overn to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, add your butter, sugar, eggs, extract, and salt.
- Reduce mixer speed.
- Slowly add the baking powder, and flour to the mixer.
- Once dough is mixed, fold in the almonds and chocolate chips. lightly flour a work area, and your hands and place dough on it.
- Separate dough into two equal balls. Carefully form dough to a 1 1/2 inch thick, and 10 long piece Bake for 22 mins at 350.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 mins Carefully slice the loaves into 1 1/2 inch biscotti.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here