Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix (1 packet or 1 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups white rice uncooked, I used a short grain rice
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 slices bacon fried and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth low sodium or no sodium added
- 1/2 cup half and half *
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a medium size bowl toss the chicken together with the olive oil and 2 tbsp of the ranch seasoning mix; set aside.
- In a 9x13-inch casserole dish combine the rice, onion, garlic, half of the bacon, chicken broth, half and half and the remaining tbsp of ranch seasoning mix. Add the chicken and stir everything together.
- Top with remaining bacon and cheddar cheese
- Get Full Directions HERE