Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (defrosted, such as Pepperidge Farms)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 ounces fresh spinach (chopped or torn into pieces)
- pepper (Sat &, to taste)
- 1 1/2 ounces parmesan cheese (freshly & finely grated, I shred mine on the smallest holed side of a box grater)
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- On a clean, dry surface sprinkle a small amount of flour to prevent sticking and lay down your sheet of defrosted puff pastry.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the pastry into a 10”x14” rectangle of even thickness.
- In a large skillet or saute pan, bring the olive oil to medium heat.
- Add the garlic and allow garlic to cook for about a minute.
- Add the spinach and stir together.
- Allow the spinach to cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until wilted.
- Add a couple shakes of your salt & pepper shakers (or to taste). Spread the spinach evenly across the surface of the rolled out puff pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan and Feta cheeses evenly over top of the spinach, covering the entire surface of the pastry.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here