Best Santa Hat Cupcake
- 1 box Devil’s food cake
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- red food dye
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Make chocolate cupcakes according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Make cream cheese frosting: In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Transfer about one third of the frosting to a smaller bowl. Dye the rest of the frosting (in the large bowl) red.
- Get Full Recipe HERE