Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled (a good alternative to salt that gives a fuller body to the filling)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh ground pepper (buy whole peppercorns, the flavor is 300% better when you crack them straight from the pepper mill at the last minute)
- Parsley or chives or green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F(200°C). Grab your spaghetti squash firmly and chop off the tip and tail. Cut in half length-wise and scoop out the innards and seeds. Place both halves on a baking sheet, maintained by a small foil ring to ensure stability. Sprinkle fresh cracked pepper over each half.
- In a large bowl, combine minced garlic, heavy cream with 1/2 cup water, crumbled bouillon cube, chives, and fresh thyme. Mix well.
- Sprinkle a first layer of grated cheese in the cavities of each squash halves. Divide the cream mixture on top of cheese in each halves, then top with additional cheese.
- Read Full Directions HERE