20 Minute Meal Breakfast Quesadillas
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 2 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (I used smoked gruyere)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain then pour out grease and discard.
- Whisk eggs together with salt and pepper then scramble in the same skillet as the bacon.
- Remove to a plate then set aside.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat then spray with nonstick spray.
- Add a tortilla then sprinkle half the cheese over the entire tortilla. Layer half the eggs, bacon, cheese, and green onion on one half of the tortilla then fold the other half over.
- Cook until golden brown
- Get Full Recipe HERE