Low Carb Keto Egg Fast Snickerdoodle Crepes
For the crepes:
- 6 eggs
- 5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute (Splenda, Swerve, Ideal, etc.)
- butter for frying
- 8 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp (or more) cinnamon
- Blend all of the crepe ingredients (except the butter) together in a blender or magic bullet until smooth. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat until sizzling.
- Pour enough batter into the pan to form a 6 inch crepe. Cook for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove and stack on a warm plate. You should end up with about 8 crepes.
- Meanwhile, mix your sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl or baggie until combined.
- Stir half of the mixture into your softened butter until smooth.
- To serve, spread 1 Tbsp of the butter mixture onto the center of your crepe.
- Read full diections at https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/egg-fast-recipe-snickerdoodle-crepes-low-carb/