EASY CAJUN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE VEGETABLE SHEET PAN
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14-ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash, sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus, sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender.
- Source: https://therecipecritic.com/cajun-shrimp-sausage-vegetable-sheet-pan