Dairy-Free Cauliflower Pizzas
- 24 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 egg whites
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce (or marinara sauce)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (or shredded “pizza blend”, dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large pizza stone or baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the bags of frozen riced cauliflower into the microwave. Thaw according to package directions.
- Set a large fine-meshed sieve over the sink. Turn the riced cauliflower into the sieve and strain
- Lay a large clean dish towel flat on a countertop.
- Carefully turn the drained riced cauliflower into the center of the dish towel.
- Gather the towel into around the riced cauliflower, creating a sack.
- Hold the towel sack over the sink, and firmly squeeze the riced cauliflower to remove as much water as possible. Continue squeezing until no more water drips out.
- Transfer the squeezed cauliflower from the towel to a large mixing bowl.
- Lay two sheets of paper towels on top of the riced cauliflower. Press down firmly to remove any last traces of water. Discard the paper towel.
- Season the cauliflower with the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, to taste. Add the egg and the cornstarch.
- Using a large fork, mix vigorously until the riced cauliflower is thoroughly coated in the egg and cornstarch. It will be slightly wet and pale yellow in color.
- Divide the cauliflower into two equal mounds on either side of the baking sheet.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here