Clean Eating ONE PAN Balsamic Chicken + Veggies
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup small organic carrots, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- one small bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f.
- Spray a large non stick tray with olive oil spray .
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 cup of the balsamic mixture in a large bag or glass bowl and add the chicken tenders.
- Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Place all the veggies on your prepared tray.
- Add oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and mix to get them all coated and seasoned.
- Make some space in the middle of the tray and add the marinated chicken tenders.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Get Full Recipe HERE