Clean Eating Broccoli And Red Cabbage Salad
- 2 large heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 small red cabbage, very thinly shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Peanut Butter Dressing
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, or almond butter
- 2 Tbsps rice vinegar
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- juice of 1 medium fresh orange
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos, or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- Bring a large pot with water to a boil. Once boiling, add in the broccoli florets, reduce heat to medium and cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until broccoli is just crisp-tender. Do not overcook.
- Immediately dip broccoli an ice bath (a large bowl filled with ice, and icy-cold water) allow broccoli to completely drain/air dry in a colander.
- Meanwhile, add all the dressing ingredients to a jar and shake vigorously to combine, or place in a medium glass bowl, and whisk extremely well.
- In a large salad bowl add in broccoli, cabbage, bell pepper, cranberries and almond flakes
- Get Full Recipe HERE