CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY BUTTER SAUCE
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add chicken broth to pan and stir to loosen any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the cream and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Continue to cook and stir until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes
- Stir in the minced rosemary and the remaining butter until butter is melted.
- Get Full Recipe HERE