Chicken, Broccoli, & Pasta Skillet Casserole
- 2 medium boneless chicken breasts
- 12oz frozen of fresh broccoli
- 1 (16oz) box of pasta
- 1 can of homemade cream of chicken condensed soup
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, place the chicken breasts and cook on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side until done. Dice into small chunks and place back into the skillet.
- In a large pot, boil the pasta under tender and drain. Place into the skillet with the chicken.
- In the same pot, boil the broccoli until it is no longer frozen. Place into the skillet with the chicken and pasta.
- Stir in the homemade cream of chicken condensed soup and mix everything together. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Full Directions: https://www.galonamission.com/chicken-broccoli-pasta-skillet-casserole