Black Bean-Quinoa Buddha Bowl
- ¾ cup canned black beans, rinsed
- ⅔ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup hummus
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ medium avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine beans and quinoa in a bowl. Stir hummus and lime juice together in a small bowl; thin with water to desired consistency. Drizzle the hummus dressing over the beans and quinoa. Top with avocado, pico de gallo and cilantro.
- To make ahead: Assemble Buddha bowl up to 1 day in advance, with dressing on the side. To prevent avocado from browning if making ahead, toss with a squeeze of lime juice after dicing.
- Full Instructions: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/260726/black-bean-quinoa-buddha-bowl