5 Minute Keto Pizza
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk (Powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt (to Taste)
- 2 teaspoons frying oil (I use bacon fat)
- 1 1/2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce (Rao's)
- 1 tablespoon basil (Freshly Chopped)
- Measure out all dry ingredients into a bowl or container that can fit your immersion blender.
- Add 2 eggs and mix everything together using your immersion blender. Make sure you continue blending for about 30 seconds, allowing the psyllium husk to absorb some of the liquid.
- Heat 2 tsp. frying oil (I used bacon fat) in a pan over medium-high heat. Once very hot, spoon your mixture into the pan and spread out into a circle shape.
- Once the edges have started to set and look slightly brown, flip the pizza crust. You can optionally transfer it to a plate and flip from there. Turn the broiler on high in the oven.
- Cook on the opposite side for 30-60 seconds, then turn the stove off. Spoon 3 tbsp. Rao’s (or other low carb) tomato sauce over the pizza and spread.
- Full instructions https://www.ruled.me/5-minute-keto-pizza